Meetings in Teams include audio, video, and screen sharing. They are one of the key ways to collaborate in Teams and can be used to facilitate sharing between staff, with groups of learners or whole classes who can join at the same time to collaborate.
There are a number of ways to organise, join and manage Teams meetings in Glow.
|1. Meetings in Teams||2. Joining a Teams Meeting|
|3. Creating a Teams Meeting||4. Managing a Teams Meeting|
|5. Teams Meeting Roles||6. Teams Meetings with Learners|
Features of Teams Meetings in Glow
- Staff and learners can enable audio and video in meetings
- External meeting participants may not join meetings hosted within Glow
- Glow staff accounts can join externally hosted Teams meetings (depending on the host tenancy’s settings)
- As of June 2020 pupils are restricted from entering a meeting until a member of staff joins first
- Recording of Teams Meetings is not currently enabled within Glow as it is dependent on Stream being made available.
- Coming soon: ‘Only Me lobby’ from Meeting options. Will hold participants in a lobby and let the meeting organiser (and presenters once admitted by the organiser) control access to the meeting. When someone is removed from the meeting they cannot renter without being admitted again.