Meetings in Teams include audio, video, and screen sharing. They are one of the key ways to collaborate in Teams and can be used to facilitate sharing between staff, with groups of learners or whole classes who can join at the same time to collaborate.
There are a number of ways to organise, join and manage Teams meetings in Glow.
Features of Teams Meetings in Glow
- The ‘Only Me lobby’ from Meeting options will hold participants in a lobby and let the meeting organiser (and presenters once admitted by the organiser) control access to the meeting. When someone is removed from the meeting they cannot re-enter without being admitted again.
- Staff and learners can enable audio and video in meetings
- External meeting participants may not join meetings hosted within Glow
- Glow accounts can join externally hosted Teams meetings (depending on the host tenancy’s settings)
- As of December 1st 2020 pupils will no longer be restricted from entering a meeting until a member of staff joins first. The Only Me lobby will need to be used to control access to meetings
- Teams meetings can have a maximum of 300 participants
- Recording of Teams Meetings is not currently enabled within Glow.