The following examples show how Office 365 can be used to enhance learning and teaching:
- These video clips from Digital Learning Week 2017 discuss the use of Microsoft Office 365 Forms, Yammer, Sway, virtual classrooms and general digital skills.
- The Twitter feed from National Digital Learning Week 2017 gives examples of how to collaborate using Glow Meet, Microsoft Office 365 Word, Forms, Yammer and Sway.
- This example from Kinross Primary school showcases the use of Sway, incorporating video clips and images to share how pupils’ digital skills are being developed.
- Discover how and why Langlees Primary School established a Digital Leaders group and the benefits it has had.
- This video clip explains the use of Glow within Inveralmond Community High School, including groups in Yammer and sites in SharePoint used for sharing resources both during and outside school hours.
- Read an article from the Practice Pipeline where staff from Inverbrothock Primary discuss the approach to the use of digital technology in their school.
- This article from Lawthorn Primary School explains the use of Glow Office 365 SharePoint sites to communicate across the school.
- See an example from Microsoft Innovator Educator Trainer showing how a Professional learning community can work collaboratively using groups and OneNote.
- This blog links to interesting examples of different ways people are using Glow Blogs.
If you have any examples from your area that you would like to share, please send a summary of the details to email@example.com and we will contact you to discuss developing an article to be shared on this site.
How do I get more help?
Examples of tasks that can be carried out in Glow, including using Office 365, can be found here. You might also find links to these Office 365 frequently asked questions useful:
- How do I download Office 365 onto devices at home?
- What is the difference between online and desktop versions of Office 365 for Word, Excel, Notebook and PowerPoint?
- What do I enter when accessing Microsoft resources via redirect from Microsoft sign in?
- How do I move a notebook that I shared with others?
- How do I access more than one Microsoft Office 365 account at the same time?
You might also want to:
- Visit the Glow Gallery to see what other users are doing with Office 365 in their classrooms and workplaces;
- Search Yammer for Office 365-related discussions and links;
- Further Office 365 help is available in SharePoint (login required);
- View the O365 Quick start guides;
- View the O365 Mobile quick start guides;
- Access Microsoft Office 365 training resources;
- Access Microsoft student resources;
- Find Microsoft courses available to educators.