If you are a Glow administrator, you will be able to carry out tasks that other users cannot. This includes:
- Resetting a user’s Glow password;
- Resetting year group / whole class passwords;
- Adding and re-arranging tiles on the Launch Pad;
- Managing Glow accounts including creating user accounts, downloading usernames and passwords, and disabling or deleting accounts;
- Managing establishment transfers.
A written guide for Glow administrators provides further details of how to do all of the above.
Glow account guidance
The following document provides guidance to support Glow administrators in the set up and on-going administration of Glow user accounts. It should be used by system administrators in conjunction with any local IT policies and procedures which must be adhered to at establishment level.