If you are a Glow administrator, you will be able to carry out tasks that other users cannot. This includes:
- Resetting a user’s Glow password;
- Resetting year group / whole class passwords;
- Adding and re-arranging tiles on the Launch Pad;
- Managing Glow accounts including creating user accounts, downloading usernames and passwords, and disabling or deleting accounts;
- Managing establishment transfers.
A written guide for Glow administrators provides further details of how to do all of the above.