If you are a Glow administrator, you will be able to carry out tasks that other users cannot. This includes:
- Resetting a user’s Glow password;
- Resetting year group / whole class passwords;
- Adding and re-arranging tiles on the Launch Pad;
- Managing Glow accounts including creating user accounts, downloading usernames and passwords, disabling or deleting accounts; and assigning a grace period
- Managing establishment transfers.
Refer to the Glow Administrators Guide below for information and support on how to manage Glow.