Google Drive allows you to store and share files and folders and keeps everything in one place to support collaboration. Easily view files others have shared with you, search, move or copy files and access them from any device. A video example of using Docs in Drive can be found below this article.
Google Workspace in Glow is configured as follows:
- Students can only share with whitelisted domains and receive files from whitelisted domains. This allows collaboration with another named Glow Customer G Suite domain.
- Staff can share and receive files externally with any other Google Workspace user and also share files to anyone with the link. This includes Docs, Sheets, Sites, Slides, Forms and Jamboard Jams.
- Staff sharing documents publicly should be aware that the content may be web searchable so consideration must be given to this before sharing.
- Google Workspace in Glow users will be able to configure offline access to files to sync when not connected to Google Workspace.
- My Drive can be used for folders and files belonging to an individual and Shared Drives when they belong to a team.
Google Workspace Help
We have a dedicated page on how to collaborate using features in Drive such as Docs and Jamboard. You can also use the Google support centre recourses listed below to find out more about Drive itself.
|Google Workspace Learning Center||Google Workspace Training Videos|
Sharing folders – https://support.google.com/drive/answer/7166529